Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Lone Wolf

For those of you who have been to my apartment (or know this part of Brooklyn) know that it's sort of a vast wasteland. However, new places are opening and things are happening. When this happens around here it seems more exciting and noticeable. I've also come to cherish those amenities I do have like the Korean owned groceries and the French cafe across the street. I love that I can still get a good cup of coffee for .75 cents.

Last night I checked out The Lone Wolf that opened across the corner from my apartment in November. I'm glad to finally have a place to go to get a glass of Woodford Reserve on the rocks. The dark and moody lighting and harlequin pattern backed stage suddenly turned my photos into something out of a David Lynch scene...






No comments:

Post a Comment