Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nerd Alert

As I approach beyond the age I can use the excuse of "being young" as an explanation for embarrassing choices, my sight is not as sharp as it used to be. My very first pair of glasses were well designed, but were a little too tight for my face. Finally I found a pair at l.a. Eyeworks that are comfortable and light without sacrificing some style. I feel like I got a new face... also a little drunk as my prescription changed slightly.




I discovered l.a. Eyeworks during my visit to L.A. this fall. Mr. Z had to make a special visit since Neil M. Denari had a hand in the interior of the store.  I fell in love with this pair, and can't really remember looking at the interior of the store. Then we located a store in NYC that ordered from the company and voila~ new eyes this year!



After returning from our visit, we happened to be watching Blade Runner (hence the title "Nerd Alert") and l.a. Eyeworks appears in the movie as a part of post apocalyptic L.A. in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment