Monday, September 26, 2011

Pillows, pillows, and more pillows

After searching for fabric in fabric stores, I still have not found exactly what I want to do with the pillows for my living room.  I did find 2 fabrics that could work as a combo, the navy and the zig-zag pattern.  But I realized that I'll need 4 sqiare pillows and 2 shorter side pillows.  I'm not sure that I want to commit to just 2 different fabrics.  I want the pillows to look sort of handmade and not mass-produced.  Not to say that handmade has to mean poor construction and finishes, but little details that give them character.  Is this too much thinking about pillows?  I want to them to seem *alive*.  OK, so now I'm going overboard...


Aren't these fabrics on Sri Boro Textiles web shop AMAZING?  I think finding these images definitely changed my direction for the pillows.  I can hardly contain myself, seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment