Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kokun Fall 2012 Behind the Scenes

Last week we shot our Fall 2012 lookbook so I made a little video.  We are launching a new men's collection as well - whoo hoo!  Tiffany and Fred are promoting the men's line as we speak - and it appears to be getting a great response.

I'm such a stress-ball when it comes to getting people together to do a job, but everyone who worked on the shoot had great energy and ideas so everything went smoothly.  I can't wait to show you the final photos on Kokun's website - but I'm going to have to - since the collection won't be in stores until July.  This fashion schedule is sort of nuts because I can never remember what year it is currently, since I'm always planning a year in advance.

The music in the 1st part of the video is by Away - which was Zach's and Todd's band in the late 90's.  The track on the 2nd part is by Young Heel - which is a (very well done) cover of Ready for the World's song "Love You Down".

Young Heel's new site is scheduled to launch this week so stay tuned!  Also if you are in the NYC area, check them out at Glasslands in Williamsburg, February 2, 2012 - I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...