Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bathroom talk

This post took too loooong, but better late than never!  I was resisting posting this here partly because I felt weird about posting photos of my bathroom.  Who wants to see another person's bathroom?  I thought.  It would make sense if I was showing you a super fancy room with a vanity and a claw footed tub... but that's not the case here.  Could it be that you can tell the most about someone by seeing their bathroom?  What would my bathroom tell you about me?  Well, in any case it does feel quite intimate.

The reason I am showing you is because we had our bathroom cabinet [and other fixtures] made by our friend Daniel Goers of Autumn Workshop, who did a brilliant job.  It's amazing what a little paint and updating shelving can do to a space.  So here it is, my personal space.

 AFTER | BEFORE






 AFTER | BEFORE

The best part of this room is the natural light from the sky window.


No comments:

Post a Comment