Thursday, June 21, 2012

<<<<<< Chevron >>>>>>>

I love chevron.  Ever since I dismantled my Windowfarm in the kitchen it's been feeling a little bare...  So, I've decided to do something fun with the plain white IKEA shades that were left by the previous owner of our apartment.  The best part of this decor idea was that it didn't cost a thing!  There happened to be a few different colors of spray paint from previous projects in the closet, so I mocked up the pattern, made a stencil, and spray painted away.  I discovered that spray painting is not the most enjoyable activity, but it was well worth it to look at this in the morning!



Spray painting on the ground is hard work!  I must be really out of shape because my legs hurt for *days*.




Here are some patterns I played around with for color combos...



No comments:

Post a Comment