Friday, October 23, 2009
After a little planning and a lot of obsession, I've finally managed to paint the high walls of my new apartment. Figuring a hermit like me should at least have something fun to look at during the days.
I suppose this would be a great DIY project if you have a few days to spare, and don't have painfully high walls like me. The only thing I wish I didn't do is use CHEAP tape. Please invest in the nice, more expensive BLUE tape. An "edge-o-fiend" like me could not stand it when the adhesive came off on the wall.
Masking Tape - (blue kind)
Roller + Extension Stick
1. Tape the imagery you want with masking tape
2. Tape off the edges of the wall
3. Prime the edges of the wall first with the brush then use the roller for the rest of the wall
4. Paint the edges first then roll on the rest.
5. Carefully remove all tape
6. You're done, enjoy!